Thursday, July 8, 2010

Honest question, I found this blog via a website for guys who like fat chicks, so why would I have to ask you a question about liking fat chicks?

Some dudes have less (or different) experience than others. Some are in the closet. Some want to go back in the closet. Some are dealing with a tough situation with a fat girl who hates herself or wants to lose weight. Some dudes are cool around thin girls and their friends but go to a BBW event and get awkward or anxious.

That's just off the top of my head what kind of advice just other straight male FAs might want to ask for. If you're cool and confident and you don't need the advice you might just want to read it or comment? I mean who knows, maybe someone will ask what girls I recommend masturbating to?

No comments:

Post a Comment