Monday, June 14, 2010

My esteemed colleague in chub lovin’, Is it fair to assume that foreign FAs are drawn to America because of the higher concentration of larger ladies and that fact that numerous webmodels reside there?

-Christov

Probably, though take my word for it that Canada is an underrated province of gorgeous fat girls. America may have more of them but America's also more stigmatized with hate and fear; you're lucky if one in five American fat girls is comfortable or confident about her body (or willing to dress it in a way wherein attractiveness doesn't equal modesty). In fact, you're lucky if any American girl is comfortable or confident about her body.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, we have some pretty freakin' gorgeous fat girls in Canada. I should know, I am one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love you for saying this. I am a big girl (a lil over 200 lbs) and have a really hard time keeping my self-esteem up. (and I know I'm pretty)but it's really hard to feel good about yourself when everyone tells you that you're not up to par with 'thin' girls and never will be. You are right about American girls not feeling good about their bodies. I'm one of them. (but I'm working on it. and your posts are already giving me hope)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't understand why bbw listen to morons who tell them that they are not hot. Love yourself or noone else will! Am lonely because I still don't see any single bbw in my neighbor hood fuck they are all married!

    ReplyDelete